GE Dryer vent conversion from back to side

We have a GE gas dryer which is approximately 3 years old. Is it possible to convert the vent from a rear outlet to a side outlet?

Thanks

Reply to
Dave Combs

Seems like I've seen some Dryers that have a 4" precut- cutout on the sides for just such a thing. You would have to remove it to get it to feed that direction,

Scott We have a GE gas dryer which is approximately 3 years old. Is it possible

Reply to
Scott Townsend

Reply to
buffalobill

Hi,

Most can be side vented...not all can be vented in both ( L&R ) directions.

This does little to ID the dryer, model#?

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid