Gates investigating COVID

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:42:49 -0400, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to digest...

chooch

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:52:48 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Border patrol? Homeland Insecurity?

Reply to
Tekkie©

You didn't see me saying anything at all about it except the government message is a garbled bunch of guesses. I certainly never believed much of what they said and if you waited a week the story changed.

Reply to
gfretwell

Banks make you a VP in lieu of a raise. When I worked at the C&S regional processing center, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a VP. I kept a dead cat in my tool bag just for that. ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

Where I worked years ago, one of the guys did not get a raise and could not be made a VP either. He did get a parking spot with his name on it though. He was quite proud of it too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

When I was getting restless at a Boston company I worked for I got the 'what do we have to do to keep you?' spiel. 'About that secure parking garage... ' was my reply. I was getting paid well enough that a raise didn't have much leverage but I was driving a Firebird. They had a way of going missing in that area and parking it in the company lot down the street wasn't getting it.

I got the key card and an interesting project. I left after that project but went back as a contractor eventually.

Reply to
rbowman

I'm not sure your constant reminders that you don't deal well with fluid situations are doing you any good. Are you looking for sympathy?

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I understand the politics here but don't call it science.

Reply to
gfretwell

And here they are:

Complete with references, they are less radical than the actual article(anyone with an IQ over 100 please read the references. Less fortunate souls can shout "Trump Won!") So when P2 and P3 hits the US, and Pfizer charges US$100 for the booster, maybe US$200 the year after, you know why. And who was responsible for the genocide. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as "vaccines" rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41, which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims

The mRNA injections are gene therapies that do not fulfill a single criteria or definition of a vaccine

COVID-19 "vaccines" do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine

Since a vast majority of people who test positive for SARS-CoV-2 have no symptoms at all, they've not even been able to establish a causal link between the virus and the clinical disease

By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a "vaccine," they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply.

Reply to
Larry

Bullshit

Reply to
Clare Snyder

<slight snip of garbage>

..... fail to recognize that "TRUMP WON!!!"

Free speech is supposed to be a GOOD thing

I'm relieved you didn't read the references in the article I posted(and re-instated above). You wouldn't have understood them. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Obviously, which is why he deleted the contents of my original post. []'s

Reply to
Shadow