gas pipe rust and paint - which paint to use? should I use inhibitor?

Asphault coat all underground black pipe. Asphault and wrap better yet.

Reply to
clare

replying to Matt Whiting, J-Dawg wrote: I think the idea is just to have the builder pay to have it brought up to code if they didnt in the first place. Probably it was not required. But its a good suggestion to check anyway.

Reply to
J-Dawg

replying to Chet Hayes, J-Dawg wrote: Yup. We had to do 7 of them this year. They dont do discounts for associations either!! Such a nightmare.

Reply to
J-Dawg