Gas fireplaces

How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks

Reply to
jazzytzu-1

With gas, if you have to ask, then don't mess with it. As for the maintenance interval, there generally isn't much maintenance needed on gas appliances, but your best bet is to check with the manufacturer of your particular unit.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I've never had to do anything to mine in the past 10 years.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

I havn't serviced mine at all. Clean the glass once in awhile with a non-abrasive cleaner. Working fine for 18 years.

Reply to
Phisherman

When it doesnt work, service it. The only concern is a blocked chimney, A Digital Co-Ng leak detector is what I would have in the same room.

Reply to
ransley

Are you talking about an open one or one with a glass front.

Reply to
Art

It is one with Glass Front doors.

Reply to
jazz

I don't know my model number but information i read on line recommends year ???,

Thanks

Reply to
jazz

.

jazz

Hi, Minie neither. Just cleaned glass when it ets cloudy, about once a year.

Reply to
Tony Hwang