Gas Fireplace

Just moved into a home with a gas fireplace. I noticed that when it was
installed the ran the gas line across the flame. It loops around the end of the
burner unit so when lit the line is right over the flame. This seems odd to me.
Should this be of concern or is it ok for the line to be so hot?
Reply to
DonLanger
Sounds like a possible code violation. Call up local code authority for advice. Seamus J. Wilson
Reply to
Sligo

Site Timeline Threads