Gas fireplace

Do yourself a favor, spend the extra bucks and get a vented one. any appliance that burns fuel has carbon monoxide and other gasses as by-products of combustion, not to mention up to 3 gallons per hour of water vapor. If you don't vent it, where do you think those by-products go? Instructions also state that they are to be used with an open window. Just my opinion, but I've been working in the gas business for just under 10 years.
Reply to
Tom Lachance

Site Timeline Threads