Do yourself a favor, spend the extra bucks and get a vented one. any
appliance that burns fuel has carbon monoxide and other gasses as
by-products of combustion, not to mention up to 3 gallons per hour of
water vapor. If you don't vent it, where do you think those by-products
go? Instructions also state that they are to be used with an open
window. Just my opinion, but I've been working in the gas business for
just under 10 years.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.