Garbage disposal = kaput!

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

I personally don't know why others do it, Jeff. But for me, it is to give purpose to your life and allow you to feel superior.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Update...shreading trees now!!!! ;-)

First stop was to Sears which had a 3/4HP on sale for $99 (this one has a 4YR warentee). Got there and discovered an open-box "floor model" 3/4HP (5YR warentee) Kenmore model for $89...after some haggeling, I left with this one for $75.

Got home...and just as a couple of you mentioned, the fittings were different where the drain pipe connects. Also, I was hoping to use the old wiring harness on new GD, but decided against. So off to the Home Depot. $15 later, I had the new harness, plumbing fixture, and some putty.

The hardest part was cleaning up...wanna smell my hands?!? New unit works like a charm and is a lot quieter! Anyone who needs some tree waste processed, come on over!!!

SK

Reply to
SofaKing

Do you people not read? If not, why respond?

Reply to
jeffc

Presumably a "sinario" is where you do something really kinky?

Reply to
jeffc

I believe the 3/4 HP ought to just about take care of most soft kitchen waste :-)

Reply to
jeffc

... like with Garbage disposal too many times; Yeeeee Haaaaaaaa!!! ... and in the garden; Yeeeee Haaaaaaaa!!! (I see you think, and outside the box)

Bob Stan

...I love simple things

Reply to
Bob Stan