Garbage disposal

½? connector.

Not so. I often run my hose directly into the sewer so that I don't get my driveway wet.

(I'm not adding a smiley so that I can see the reaction I get from the less than clue full.)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

In theory. Remember, it's plumbing. If it can go wrong, it will.

Reply to
krw

not turning on the water all the way your blockage problem may be with you r faucet. > What is the size of the water connector supplying water to your faucet? Is it 3/8?, 7/16? or ½?? If you have one of those pretty f aucets with a 3/8? connector

h a ½? connector.

Hence my point exactly. Do you think that municipality flow rates apply to commercial institutions? Not on your life. Even the EPA lead laws don?t a pply to them.

Reply to
recyclebinned

Saw and Dremel. I *HATE* plumbing. So far I'm 1-1 in the garbage disposal disasters-in-waiting-game.

Reply to
krw