garage door opener

Pragmatism as in multiple wives?

Reply to
Nucular Reaction

Just don't let them live together because their periods will synchronize.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

It's coming anyway. Economics will mandate it.

Look, everybody knows that even a two-paycheck marriage is barely making ends meet! We could use some three- or four-paycheck marriages!

It's for the children.

Reply to
HeyBub

And, your name is Jimmuh Kottah? Peenut famah from Gaw-juh?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

He actually never answered if he was gay. He called me cute, though.

Speaking of Peanuts see:

Oren