Garage Door Insulation ??

Hi All,
Anyone have a favorite way to insulate a metal garage door?
Many thanks, -T
When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.

You need to say what type of metal garage door.
What works for a one piece tilt up metal door wont work for a roller door and may or may not work for the multiple piece folding metal doors.
On 3/27/2019 11:14 PM, T wrote:

Google is your friend.
https://www.familyhandyman.com/garage/exactly-how-to-insulate-a-garage-door/
Many more articles and videos on this topic.
On 3/27/2019 11:14 PM, T wrote:

I'm thinking of doing mine. They sell kits with either rigid foam or fiberglass. I'm thinking the fiberglass may be easier to get behind the metal reinforcement as this is a hurricane code door.
On 3/27/19 11:14 PM, T wrote:

Foam board siding- faced or unfaced.
Cut to match each panel using box cutter or similar; attach with construction adhesive.
--
Ever notice the shortage of "armed law-abiding citizen” victim tragedy
stories in the news?