Garage door hard to open/close

Fopr [censored] years I have struggled with garage door that is not "off its trolley" (overhead carrier), but has subsided, (or the earth has subsided; it's on concrete) such that the door scrapes along the concrete.

I have been moving it on a pipe, but want to do something less primitive.

Do they make anything that can be screwed to both sides of the door and has good-sized wheels to move door more easily?

TIA

Reply to
Higgs Boson

If you are talking about a sliding door, there is usually some adjustment in the rollers, or you could just raise the track, or get some rollers that do have some adjustment.

Reply to
Eric in North TX

Hmmm, Ever lubricated it s track?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Adjust the hangers or shorten the door?

The only "off the shelf" bolt on casters assemblies that I am aware of ... .... have swivel wheels & spring loaded shafts .... not exactly the best set up for your application

cheers Bob

Reply to
fftt

I bought a set at a big box store that had threaded shafts that were to be double nutted when the height / angle was proper, and also had an offset on the adjustment shaft for in out. Best ones I've ever owned. I don't remember which store they came from, maybe tractor supply.

Reply to
Eric in North TX