Garage concrete floor maintenance after winter?

Hi,

I always park the car inside the garage. Now the garage concrete floor has a layer of white powder stuff (salt eating the concrete?), where the snow meltdown water from the car had stood before. Vaccuming and washing did help a little but not completely.

How do I stop this? Is there somekind of sealent available, I can treat the floor to avoid this happening?

Tks

Sam.

Reply to
sams

I don't think there's any way to stop it. you may try a good quality garage floor paint two part; that will make cleanup easier.

I painted my floor a couple of years ago and it has made it a lot easier to keep clean.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan