furnace fan

My electric furnace and air conditioner works great, however I recently can not stop the fan from blowing.

I think I must need a new thermostat.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience and if so what did you do th correct the problem?

Thanks

Reply to
Freckles

Could be. Your fan switch might be shorted (in the thermostat).

Reply to
Charles Schuler

A switch turned on to fan, or a relay stuck would be my two best guesses.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan