Furnace BTU output

You really need to get a clue. For once it would be nice, if you posted a FACT.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:6ccb6$47071343$9440c41e$5691 @STARBAND.NET:

I post and you dance. That&#39;s a fact.

I post and you dance. It never fails does it, drunken monkey boi?

Reply to
Clark

You have your shit backwards... You&#39;re the one dancing, you&#39;re just too stupid to realize it. Want another treat?

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:b8711$4709163a$9440c41e$18214 @STARBAND.NET:

Sorry boi, I&#39;m not responsible for your recto-cranial inversion. You only have yourself to blame for that.

Here it is again. Try to understand this time:

I post and you dance. That&#39;s a fact.

I post and you dance. It never fails does it, drunken monkey boi?

If you respond to this post then my point is proven just like the other thousand times you have responded to my posts.

Reply to
Clark

Need another treat?

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:197d3$470c16bd$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

You&#39;re the one who needs help son. Thanks for proving you&#39;re a dancing monkey boi. Dance boi, dance.

Reply to
Clark

news:197d3$470c16bd$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Get a clue, you&#39;re not very bright.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:6fdf9$470ceadf$9440c41e$24684 @STARBAND.NET:

Dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*

Reply to
Clark

Copy and Paste What a Waste Of this Internet They call Space

One day maybe You&#39;ll get a Clue As one things for sure I&#39;ll always out do You

You&#39;re such a twit Without any Wit Unlike myself I know my Shit

Please get a life Before you Die As your bullshits Nothing more than a Lie

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:ac004$470ef1bd$9440c41e$1543 @STARBAND.NET:

Dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*

Reply to
Clark

You&#39;re still a Putz. Looking for another treat?

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:ab2aa$4710fbb9$9440c41e$2736 @STARBAND.NET:

Dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*

Reply to
Clark

What a Putz. It must suck to be stupid.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:ca461$47122bcb$9440c41e$31201 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I? Still can&#39;t figure it out can you?

In the mean time, dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*

Reply to
Clark

You&#39;re finally right.

Reply to