Friend Blames Me for House Fire

You know - the last few sentences kinda invalidates the believability of this story. But with the median IQ of the population being 100 - that puts half of us in the "stupid" range of the IQ scale. With that, it doesn't totally surprise me that someone would be dumb enough to coat a roof with gasoline and light it to get the roof shingle set. It sounds like something my brother, the king of jerry-rigging (also the guy who once sprayed his kid's ass with Lysol to kill the smell while changing his diaper) would do.

Anyway - major roofing projects in the winter was never a good idea. They're building a new house not too far from here as we speak - in single digit temperatures. I can't imagine that will be good for the roof as summertime is really the ideal time to replace a roof.

Reply to
Les Wilson

Don't yall be so hard on this person.I've got a couple neighbours thats gonna need a roof real soon.Could you send me your # and I'll have them call you.

Reply to
bobby swift

This work reminds me of the better quality efforts that trolls used to produce in the early days of news groups. I, for one, salute the author. Craftsmanship of this standard is a rare quality among trolls, nowadays, and this individual has bravely bucked that trend. I say Bravo. Encore!

Rob

Reply to
Specter

I'll join you. Most trolls are just to aggravate people and are devoid of any humor or worth to anyone. This had entertainment value albeit the 3 Stooges type. If it becomes a movie, it will be starring Jim Carrey. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

wow jeff! can i borrow this?

Reply to
-rosie-

If that pile of crap impresses you come see me after my morning coffee.

Reply to
Ajays Home Boys

Please do, I did...

Just remeber to switch to a fixed width font when pasting it into emails.

Happy New Year,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Thanks William. That's interesting material. It should be required reading for anyone wishing to take up the time honored profession of trolling ;)

I'm glad refined humor still exists in some un-swept corners of the internet.

Rob

---------------------------

"William" wrote ...

Reply to
Specter

Does coffee help you to loosen up? Take that to mean whatever you like :)

Rob

---------------------

"Ajays Home Boys" wrote ...

Reply to
Specter

-rosie- wrote: wow jeff!can i borrow this?

why .......................is just looks like garbage anyway. you have way too much time on your hands my friend.

Reply to
Bohemian Rhapsody

you are right humor like that should be cleaned with a vacuum. or was this group vacuumed (sucked in)

Reply to
Bohemian Rhapsody