Foxconn plans U.S. display making plant for over $10 billion, scouting for location

Foxconn plans U.S. display making plant for over $10 billion, scouting for location
Foxconn (2317.TW), the world's largest contract electronics maker and a major Apple Inc (AAPL.O) supplier, plans to invest more than $10 billion in a display-making factory in the United States and will decide on the location of the plant next month. The Taiwan-based firm has been eyeing U.S. investments for some time and its CEO, Terry Gou, had previously said the company hoped to spend over $7 billion to set up a display-making plant in the country - which has no panel-making industry but is the No.2 market for televisions.
Foxconn, formally known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co, is currently considering Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and North Carolina as possible locations, Gou told reporters after the company's annual shareholders meeting on Thursday.
"In July we will make a conclusion," Gou said, adding the company would invest the money over five years.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-foxconn-strategy-idUSKBN19D0AH
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:18:21 PM UTC-7, BurfordTJustice wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:35:24 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Is it possible for you to post more than a single x? I appreciate the full quoting, but, why not add something to the post that's far more useful?