Foundation?

Hello, I'm new to this and I know that I'm probably changing the subject but I need HELP. I live in New Mexico and I purchased a mobile home 3 years ago. The soil at my place is fine sand. Well, through the years, the wind has eaten away at the soil that was against my home and now I have areas around my home that exposes the metal that hold up the home (I don't know what these metal rods are called). Anyway, can someone give me an idea of how to repair or cover up the holes????? PLEASE

Reply to
LA