Floor Lights

The sensor is workng, the bulbs good, no lites come on. Hurricane Mathew was here. Any idea?

Reply to
andrea dorio

I got nuthin'. Are we talking about a car, an air plane, a boat or what?? My best guess would be to talk to Mathew about your mystery.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

How do you know the sensor is working if the lights don't come on?

Reply to
Meanie

What sensor, what bulbs, what lights? Did the hurricane make things wet? Which of them were related to your lights, and ... what lights?

Do you have a VOM?

Reply to
micky

replying to Meanie, andrea dorio wrote: I see the red dot bliking on and off

Reply to
andrea dorio

That just means the detector circuit saw motion. It does not mean the triac that actually turns the light on is working.

Reply to
gfretwell

I'm guessing the storm shorted the sensor. Try resetting by turning off to the light. After 5 minutes, turn it on. If not working, the sensor is most likely the culprit, regardless of the red light.

Reply to
Meanie