floor finishes

What are a few products similar to Orange Glo for floor finishes?

Reply to
rb

What material is the floor made of? Wood, ceramic, marble, travertine, linoleum, pergo? Find a specialty product that is designed for the surface you want to clean. If it is wood, make sure you know if it was finished with a water based urethane or an oil based one or a penetrating one.

Reply to
Abe M.

I dont know whats in it but alot of "finishes' have products in them that make future recoating of wood floors impossible without complete sanding. These Finishes can have oils, waxes, silicone, or many other things that wont allow future varnishes- polys to bond. Orange glow is not unique except for Mr Mays and the Oranges.

Reply to
ransley

Google "infomercial scams" (actually I think that is the name of the website) and see what they have to say about OrangeGlo. One woman said it did $5000 damage to her wood floor. YMMV Larry

Reply to
Lp1331 1p1331

If I spent $5K on a floor, surely I'd follow the manufacturers cleaning recommendations.

Reply to
Phisherman