Floor finish

My retirement home is a small log cabin. The floors are tongue and groove pine that originally had a clear finish, probably polyurethane, about 12 years ago. The low traffic area still look good, but the high traffic areas are worn down to bare wood. I would like reccomendation of what finish to apply over the existing surface. Since we are living in the cabin with 4 dogs I'd like mininal preparation time and dryng time. Of course, we want a clear hard surface that will last forever. I'm thinking a couple of coats of polyU or possibly epoxy? Any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanks, Harry and Susan

Reply to
hebintn