first tools

-snip-

That looks like the screwdriver that was part of my kit that I got when I joined the telephone company in 1972. The handle on mine is red. It is still in use in the 'grab bucket- though I managed to lose the smaller bit somehow.

That, and a set of needlenose pliers in your pocket- and up the pole you'd go. . . .

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

But, he sure can pick strawberries!

.

3171.bay.webtv.net:

Four hands? You're gonna be one productive mutha.

Related to Edward Scissorhands?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon