First of the Month - ToDo Stuff

Time to change HVAC filter(s) and test smoke detectors.

Reply to
Red Green

Well, F of TM in the hood means buy video games, walkman radios, cigs, forty ouncers, and maybe a couple box of nine for the piece, no I'm sayin bro? Pimp my ride and gas up the tank. We be doin de town, ho.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I always do that on the first of the month when possible, while not forgetting CO alarms.

BTW, I suppose that (washable) filter won't take too long to dry, when it's over 100 degrees with no rain expected.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd