film (grit) on silestone

We've had a silestone countertop for about 8 months now. We've noticed a 'film' or maybe some grit that we just can't seem to clean reliably. If I wipe my hand on the surface, I can see some grit/dirt that comes up. This is after using windex on a paper towel and wiping. Coming back a second time and using windex and a paper towel. And even after using the 'teflon safe' scrubber sponges.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? How did you resolve it?

It's not that the surface is isn't smooth, it is beautifully smooth and unblemeshed, its just that there always seems to be an extremely fine grit that won't go away.

Please e-mail a reply

Reply to
4th Amendment defiled by Patri