Filling contraction Joint

A 300ml tube is a 10 0z tube (also is a 18 cubic inch tube). These are all volume measures.
This tube should fill about 12 ft of the crack size you describe IF there is no leakage. If the crack allows the material to leak away you could be filling for a LONG time.
SIKA makes a self leveling crack filler material but it is very runny and doesn't work well if the floor has more than a degree or so of slope. I've filled crack as big as 1" wide x 1" deep x 1' long (way beyond the stated label limits as an experiment as to how the stuff works)
On this really big crack, foam backer rod didn't seal well so I flowed fine sand into the crack. I washed it in with a light stream of water. I kept the sand well below the surface.
The crack in your situatuon is probably too small to use the sand trick....
check out the self leveling sealant
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.