Fence post question - attach to house or not?

On Wed 17 May 2017 05:13:45p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

Are you sure you looked close enough, Ed?

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

A few years back, I let my electric company install one of those A/C cut out switches too. In exchange, they gave a modest monthly bill credit. But by early summer, I told them to take it off.

They were vicious knocking my A/C offline for 30-45 minutes at a clip even though the brochure said never more than for 8-10 minutes and then only once each hour.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

That's pretty bad. BGE had about the same rules and I don't think they violated them.

Reply to
Micky

Nah, just a bolt driller. I wonder how he drills the wife...

Reply to
Tekkie?