FAULT LINE

I saw one small piece of property for sale but has this clause:

"SOLD AS-IS NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR WRITTEN. PROPERTY ON FAULT LINE DWELLING PARTIALLY DEMOLISHED BEING SOLD LOT VALE ONLY"

Would anyone please help me to understand what it means?

Thanks. April

Reply to
yh266515

Don't feed the trolls.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

This is Turtle.

They are selling the land and not the house which is a hazard it'self to get rid of it. They don't want any responicability for the house at all.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

I saw a house in California that was built on a fault line after it had split in two. The owners actually had the house restored.

To me it means stay away.

Reply to
John Grabowski

How unadventurous of you! Wouldn't you like to wake up one morning to discover that your living room had moved 6 feet south? It would save rearranging the furniture! ;-)

Rick

Reply to
java man (espressopithecus)

Put piles on one side and wheels on the other. Lets see the rednecks beat this, a mobile yard. :)

Reply to
Lorence M

It means get EarthQuake insurance....

Reply to
Ken

It means 'buy it quick, it is a bargain and won't be on the market long'. You have probably already waited to long to snap up this deal of the century.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

PERFECT FOR DIVORCED COUPLES.

Reply to
Dan Hartung

This is a legal phrase that essentially means they are NOT AT FAULT for you being so STUPID!

Reply to
Joe Fabeitz

what if you're in a no-fault state?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Tear down the buildings and you have a good cheap crop field

Reply to
spamfree

NOW STOP THAT!

Harry K