faucet head reassembly

My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back together.

It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.

the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.

please help

Reply to
whitneymsr

My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back together.

It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.

the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.

please help

Reply to
whitneymsr

Take the parts of the aerator to Home Depot, where they sell those faucets, and ask a clerk if he'll unscrew one from a display faucet so you can see the order of the parts.

The make a sketch...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia