Exterior concrete and stone foundation

I have a home built one week after the end of the civil war, and it was added on to five times.

My problem is I have a parts in one area that is concrete poured over sandstone. The sandstone needs coating and I can't get a contractor to come out and work on it because its too small of a job.

What's the best material to use on this. It needs to be coated above and below grade,

I was thinking of a using that new latex concrete and then coating it with UGL waterproofing paint/cement.

If I'm making a mistake please advise me.

Thank you

Richard

Reply to
Geoman

Are you wanting to coat the sandstone for looks, preservation, or waterproofing?

I would use this material:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

above and below grade,

coating it with UGL

Reply to
DanG