epoxy garage floor??

Don't worry. The acid has the consistency of water. Just follow the instructions.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Has anyone here recently epoxied their garage floor? I have a large garage that has one 1/8 crack in it. How did you get the acid down into the crack or how did you clean it back out again?

Reply to
ed

Consider sand in the epoxy to avoid slipping. Also, anyone know if tire heat ruins epoxy paint?

Reply to
Art

You must use garage type epoxy paint, as it is designed to handle the tyre heat. BTW I also suggest allowing even more time than the instructions suggest for this reason, it becomes more resistant as it cures.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan