Energizer leaky batteries

Same happens with Duracell too. Just found out Duracell I put in on wall clock leaked and died in couple months not even past expiry date.

Got some no name AA Lithium cells from eBay. This thing is worse than Alkaline ones. Doesn't even last a year.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I read it carefully.

Said you were getting old and leaky.

Reply to
Frank

Sad to hear. I guess the quality of alkaline cells isn't what it used to be?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Very good, sir. Now we're on the same page.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I remember the Made in Japan jokes, those were good. Now, it's chinky junky, for my jokes.

The world sure is changing. Rapidly so.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Henry Knox supplied the Army with Kentucky Long Rifles because they were the cheapest junk he could find. Then the Army came out with the M1803, the world's foremost military rifle. The British looked at their Bakers and realized there really had been a revolution.

Reply to
J Burns