ELECTRONIC OIL BURNER CONTROL BOX

A couple of weeks ago, I asked if anyone knew if the latest Honeywell L7224U oil burner control box would hold its memory during a power failure. Well, I installed the box today, and I can now report that after a 4 hour power interruption (I programmed it this morning and installed it this afternoon), the box held all of its settings exactly as I programmed them. It is also much more accurate and easier to use than the older L8124 series of control boxes, along with having a programmable differential on the high side as well as on the low side. ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

How much do these units cost?

Reply to
Steve Stone

Hi, Usually they have small button battery inside like PC mother board. Or big capacitor which will hold juice for quite long hours.

Reply to
Tony Hwang