Electric Supply house - Where to buy rare Outlet Box Covers - DFW

Hi, I am in the DFW area and am attempting to buy some 4 11/16 outlet box covers. The Borg only sells a blank one.

Can anyone point me to buy something like this? I have looked for an 'Electric Supply house', but frankly, I'm not sure what they are!

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Steven

Check the yellow pages under electrical supply companies, wholesale. You should be able to find several in your area. They are not usually located in retail areas. They tend to be located in industrial or commercial zones.

Reply to
John Grabowski

The borgs in OH carry them. If you can't find them locally:

Search for conduit boxes.

HTH,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

I thought Home depot had them, but its been a while.

Electrical wholesale houses would have them but may have a mimimum order or sell only to electricians.

You could buy if from an electrical contractor.

Grainger has stores in many areas (including yours) and has 1/2" single gang - search for 3LN27 - and 2 gang - 3LN28 - mud rings.

has lots of fun toys - tool-aholics beware.

Or Grainger, McMaster, many others over internet.

-- bud--

Reply to
Bud--

Google is your friend. Have you tried it?

Reply to
Lou