Electric McCullough

My Electric McCullough chainsaw mini mac liking from oil reservoir, Thanks for your assistance Ed

Reply to
arrifes64

Troubleshoot: The screw top is loose, its gasket is missing/damaged, a hose is damaged or its connection is loose, the reservoir tank is cracked.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

The chain oiler is a drip that never stops.

Reply to
gfretwell

A buddy of mine stationed in the Philippines came down with that same problem and had to to visit the base urologist to get it fixed...

Reply to
Wade Garrett

I don't know if it works or not, but there is a hole near the end of the chain bar that I hang my saw up with . Read somewhere that is what you are suppose to do to keep the chain lube oil from leaking out when not in use.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

I dunno, I never had a problem with chain lube leaking during saw storage- several different brands, sizes, gas, electric.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

I had a McCullough and I have a Remington. Both are always empty when I get ready to use them and my shelf is well oiled. At least nothing will rust on that shelf.

Reply to
gfretwell