Electical Outlet Replacement Blues

Thanks to all who replied. I had a good look at the existing set-up and just as suggested the connecting link on one side of the outlet was broken off. I just did the same on the new receptacle and installed them in the same fashion. They are working fine.

I'm not going to bother w/ the gfi breakers at this point.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

Thanks for the post Tom. I'll check that voltage.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H