Durable paint for the inside of a microwave oven

replying to icansaveyourtime, just try it wrote: If I had to wet clean and then dry the microwave every time I used it, that would rather defeat the purpose of a quick 3-5 minute frozen meal which is covered by film. If I cook something longer, the food is always covered and there are no spatters or residue. I wipe out the microwave, including removing the tray and ring, once a week with a vinegar solution, then a plain water solution, then dry it. We have never had a problem paint erosion caused by the rotating ring.
On Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 11:58:47 AM UTC-6, jeff_wisnia wrote:

POR 15, tough as nails

That should work fine on rust. A little ugly LOL.
If my stainless steel microwave rusts, what do I use ?
Greg
Don't use any metal rings anywhere inside the Uwave. Even on the floor of the oven, if it is not in complete bare metal to bare metal contact with th e bare metal floor,there will be circulating currents in the metal ring tha t will make it get hot, and you might get arcing/sparking also. A ring ma de of non-metal material should be ok as long as it remains electrically no n-conducting. That means no spills, etc., which are hard to completely eli minate in a real-life kitchen.
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Well, most oven has removable rotating table. If sonething spill while cooking, remove table and wash it clean.
Tony Hwang wrote:
Well, most oven has removable rotating table. If something spills while cooking, remove table and wash it clean. But if any of the spill gets onto the new "ring" the turntable wheels ride on, if it sinks into the "ring" t hen the ring will start to become conductive and the uwaves will start to h eat it up and the results are impossible to predict.
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

I guess so. We never use MW oven for serious cooking any how.
The manufacturer recommends using only appliance touch-up paint insid
I got the a GE and the paint chiping
On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:30:29 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Here: http://amzn.to/2e1YkEj