Duck Seal

Has anyone heard of or used Duck Seal?

Occasionally, after heavy rain, I have water flowing into my basement through the electrical conduit that runs through my foundation and out to my well and water pump. I know that this plastic pipe was damaged (and I thought repaired) while pulling my oil tank from the ground a few years ago. The plumber spliced the electrial wires with black shrink-tube. He probably just taped the plastic conduit (pipe). Anyway, water will flow in through the conduit (not between the conduit and my foundation wall).

The plumber suggested that I try Duck Seal. Any thoughts or ideas/suggestions? Thanks.

-- RAG --

Reply to
rag
[On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:59:30 GMT, "rag" wrote:]

Ducks are very difficult to seal. They shit all over the place, and they shit constantly.

Geese are even worse. A goose turd is about the same size as your average dog turd. You wouldn't want to have clean up after a goose.

Reply to
The Other Harry

Maybe they mean DUCK tape?

Reply to
quack
[On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:18:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:]

Where does one buy duck tape? A good brand.

Reply to
The Other Harry