Downloading the NEC electrical code book

Awhile back, I found a PDF copy of the NEC electrical code book on the web. I think the link was from a post on this newsgroup or another one that has the topic of electric/electronic.
The file was the 2011 NEC and was about 10.9mega bytes in size. The way I understand it, these are copyrighted, even though they are obsolete. However I was just using it as a reference for home use and I am not in business. Actually, if I was in business, I'd want the current edition, but just for looking up stuff like how many wires are allowed in a 3/4" conduit, or how many amps a 10ga wire can support, this book was fine, and quite useful.
Unfortunately I had a hard drive fail, and this is one file that I had not yet backed up, so it's gone.
I googled for it and cant find it. I think it was sort of a private listing.
Anyone know where to doanload this file again?
Since I'm sure someone is going to make comments about copyright infringement, I am not doing this intentionally. I could buy the book for little money on ebay or amazon, since it's obsolete, but I much prefer having in on my computer. Book are easy to misplace and not as easy to search. I much prefer the computer version over a book.
The filename was "National Electrical Code 2011.pdf" 10,884 kb in size.
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:43:35 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

.. only available on the Dark Web - since the lights went out. :-)
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com says...

I believe you can view (but not download) the current NEC at the NFPA's website, but you have to register for a free account.
The 2011 edition is available in various formats at the Internet Archive:
https://archive.org/details/NationalElectricalCode
--
Dave

Exactly what I was looking for..... Thanks
replying to james, Iggy wrote: You can download it here - https://archive.org/details/NationalElectricalCode - Click the scrollbar down once for the different download file types on the right side.