double pole single throw switches

I have a double pole switch that i need to make a timer. Do they make such a switch?

------------------------------------- O O o \``/ /o `)) /_/\_ss)) |_ss))/| |__ss))_| |__sss))_| |___ss))\| |_ss)) )_s)) (`( /_s)) (_\/_s)) (\/))

Reply to
capediver

if you can use a panel mount toggle switch, sure, they are readily available. If you want something that looks like a regular light switch, those are also available, but you'll probably have to go to a supply house for one.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Sure lots of companies make DPST switches. I assume you mean a snap switch that fits in a regular device box? Home Depot will have it. There are also a number of timers that have 2 pole contact assemblies. Just watch the voltage on the timer motor. Usually a 2 pole timer will have a 240v motor but you can get them with 120v motors.

Reply to
gfretwell

ok just ask for double pole timer switch

Reply to
capediver

Reply to
RBM