don't turn that clock back

No need. 11 hours.

Reply to
Larry Bud

If digital, only a couple seconds around midnight.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I imagine sometime between now and the Spring Microsoft will address that issue with a patch to the OS. Now whether or not that patch will be backwards compatible to pre-XP versions of Windows is another question. I'd suggest emailing MS's tech support hobbits now and asking the question.

I would also recommend folks go to their computer manufacturer's website (or the motherboard company's website, if you built your own PC like I did - not to brag or anything) in the early part of 2007 and find the latest update of your computer's BIOS.

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Reply to
Kyle

Didn't remember saying anything about analog clocks or which way to set them (the instructions for my grandfather clock warn not to set it forward).

...still don't know what this has to do with what I said.

That's it. Top post and move on... ;-)

Reply to
krw

If your computer clock says 2007, then you do have a problem.

Reply to
Robert Haar