Does vinegar harm cement paving bricks?

So this thread is real old.... I left 3 containers of white vinegar in a sm ooth paved garage over winter. Non of them busted that I could see but the vinegar must have leaked because the concrete has lightened in color and t here are hundreds of small holes where it has begun to break down the concr ete. (Only where the bottles were) The question I guess would remain... How much vinegar and how long. Vinegar does in fact ruin concrete, use at own risk..

Plan "B": Boiling water, just pour, but it should really be as close to boiling as you can get it there.
--
Best regards
Han
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 2:47:37 PM UTC-4, G Mulcaster wrote:

On Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 7:47:37 PM UTC+1, G Mulcaster wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 08:48:11 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You've been using it for 3 years - have you seen any problems?? It's 5% acetic acid straight from the bottle - not enough to etch concrete.
On Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 7:47:37 PM UTC+1, G Mulcaster wrote:

oh DEAR , YOU all need to be sure of your chemistry before you go gabbling on ( with scanty knowledge . The words STRONG and WEAK have specific meanings in chemistry which are not the same meanings as in everyday use. Really don't understand the bit about" organic" CIDER vinegar nor being acidic . I woul d bet money that it is ! ( retired college chemistry lecturer (
On Saturday, 25 April 2009 14:47:37 UTC-4, G Mulcaster wrote:

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/images//pHTable3.gif