Do you rely on Symantec?

Way off topic...no one uses Norton, they buy-up software companies and make bloat-ware of them!

Reply to
bob_villain

I won't use ANY symantec prosuct - overpriced even if free

Reply to
clare

I won't use ANY symantec product either. They completely destroyed a program I really liked, "Partition Magic", after they bought it, they ruined it entirely. All their stuff is bloated overpriced garbage.

Back in the Dos and early Windows days, Norton was top of the line software. Symantec ruined that too, and much other software.

Reply to
Paintedcow

you dont have to use the urnals in the mans room, you can self-identify as a woman and use the ladies room.

Reply to
pat

--- WRONG THREAD ---

Reply to
Paintedcow

When Peter Norton owned and ran the Norton enterprise I often talked directly with him when we had problems - That ended immediately when Symmantec bought the company/product line. They've screwed up virtually everthing they have touched.

Reply to
clare