Do it yourself repair on fujifilm finepix 3800 camera???

rec.photo.digital

Reply to
m Ransley

I have this camera with non-working flash and the shutter button is broken off... I am a computer technician willing to attempt the work myself if I can find parts and a manual... anyone have suggestions?

Reply to
testing

I'd say that if you can find the parts, and perhaps a manual, you should be able to fix it yourself.

Reply to
Matt

Das Machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren musten keepen das cotten-pickenen hands in das pockets - relaxen und watchen das blinkenlights.

Reply to
PhotoMan

"The Machine is not fur gefingerpoken and mittengrabben. Easy snatches if that is jumping work, blowenfusen and poppencorken with sharpen-park. Is not fur trades by the dummkopfen. Rubbernecken sightseeren musten keepen the that cotten pickenen hands in pockets - relaxen and watchen blinkenlights."

I'm going to need an English translation, if you will

Reply to
testing

On 2/8/2005 9:02 AM US(ET), testing took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

It's not written in German or Dutch. It is written in English using nonsensical Germanic sounding words. Here is the one I used to post by the copy machine at work.

ACHTUNG!

DIS MACHINEN IST NODT FUR GEFINGER-POKEN UND MITTEN-GRABBEN. IST EZY FUR BREKKEN DAS SPRINGENWERKS, BLOWEN-FUSEN MIT LOUDISCH POPEN UND SPITZEN-SPARKEN.

IST NIX GEWERKEN BY DUMKOPHS!

DAS RUBBERNEKKEN SIGHTSEEREN UND STUPISCH GOOFOFFERS BAST RELAXEN, KIPP HANDS IN POKKETS UND VATCH DAS STUFFA KUMOUDT! DAS MANICHMENDT

Reply to
willshak

Try sci.electronics.repair ... That's where most of the consumer electronics guys hang out....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Jah, hit vill maken more sensche eef you vill sink it be een Enklish.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon