DIY Margarita maker using garbage disposal???

I found a page on the web a while ago describing how to make a Margarita machine using a Gatorade cooler and garbage disposal. The page is gone now and I'm hoping someone has a copy.

Anyone have a copy of this DIY site?

Reply to
Noozer

Well you asked for it!...

I'll take a pass!.....enjoy, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

It doesn't say that you can't use your old garbage disposal.

Personally I'll take a pass!.....enjoy, Ross

Reply to
Bob

Red Green once made a juicer out of a garbage disposal. As I recall all he needed was a bunch of duct tape.

Reply to
mwsenecal