Window glazing - caulk?

If there are only a few areas of glazing cracked, would it be OK to use exterior caulk to patch those areas?

Reply to
Gene

I have done that - but it would be better to get a small can of glaze and do it right. I understand the 10:1 time difference.

Reply to
roger61611

Sure it would be ok, especially if the cracks are only 1/16" wide. But why use caulk, real glazing is easy and not that expensive.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon