Dissatisfied Customer

Beware this is a TOTAL RIP OFF !! This company charges you for wrong numbers, products and services you do not handle at your place of buisness, non answered phone calls, personal calls to employee's, and etc. They also have no stable pricing structure. We have asked for our money back and can not get a response from this company. York Tire Co. had 119 total calls in 3 months and only 10 to 12 were legitimate calls. At this price rate the 10 to 12 calls that are legitimate are so over priced that cost of the service is staggering.

If anyone has questions and would like to speak to me personaly about this service please call me @ 1-800-382-9675

Victim, Marshall R. York

York Tire Co.

Reply to
mry

So, just what's the name of the company are you griping about Marshall?

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Maybe he will come back to the forum tomorrow? Sounds a bit like Yext, who called me a week or two ago. Wanted to give me internet ad, and charge me for calls.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I suspect he is selling or shilling for a similar type ad/referral service, but will of course profess to be a much more reputable company. But another ruse.

I'm always tempted to play ball with these hustlers for a while, just to find out the exact details of the ruse/ripoff, but it's sort of like offering to be assaulted just to find out how hard somebody can punch.... goodgawd....

Reply to
Existential Angst

Why would anyone call to speak to you personally about an unnamed company that you are unhappy with?

If I told you that I don't like the way I was treated at a store down the street from where I live, would you call me to chat about it?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Just say this:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK - YOU BITCH !!!!!