dishwasher trap cleaning

I have a Kenmore 665 dishwasher that just got repaired with a new electronics board and heating element. Unfortunately the serviceman didn't clean the trap and I don't have a service manual.

How do you perform this feat?

Reply to
badgolferman

Doesn't the hose from the dishwasher outlet travel to the trap under your sink???..if that the case then as long as your sink is ok you do not need to be concerned about any other trap....unless of course the hose is lower that the trap, there may be some material in it...if so..disconnect it, then flush it out

Reply to
Jim C