Dishwasher question

I'm looking for a dishwasher to put in my bar. All it will wash is bar glasses, mostly lead or titanium crystal but I'd like these to emerge spot free.

Ideally there will only be one control...START. I don't need a number of different cycles.

Any suggestions?

Boden

Reply to
Boden

First, if you use regular dishwashing detergent with leaded crystal it will be ruined. Etched, fogged, rims damaged..

If all you have is glasses, look into the double sink that real bars use with a solution for rinsing.

In the kitchen, my glasses come out perfect, sparkling clean and spot free. My crystal is washed in the sink. I'm not taking a chance on $30 to $50 pieces getting ruined.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

On Sun 31 Aug 2008 07:46:13a, Boden told us...

If your willing to spend the bucks, there are commercial dishwasher make expressly for that purpose. Even the racks are specialized for bareware.

Here is an example made by Hobart:

Wayne Boatwright

Wife, girlfriend, neighborhood tart...

Reply to