Disgusting Prude Mechanic

Reminds me of the time I went to our local hardware store and asked for a "bastard file".....while the owner's 17 year old daughter was alone working the counter.........

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

nospambob

Well, somebody is making a complete ass of themselves, that's fer sure.

Solid advice. You might want to reread it outloud.

Reply to
tm

Get a grip moron. It's a troll.

Reply to
G Henslee

RAT SHIT = rachet

( it's all in the perception )

Reply to
Anonymous

And when you really need a can of Prince Albert tobacco, no one takes you seriously!

Reply to
Pavel314