dimmer for low voltage track light

I puchased transformer on the fixture type halogens that use MR16 50 watt bulbs.

I'll setting up 6 on a switch for a total of 300W

I'll confused as to what type of dimmer switch to use for this application.

Your help would be appreciated

Lenny

Reply to
Leonardo

I used Leutron slide 600w from HD and no isses or buzz for 12 years. Ive heard some can cause buzz but maybe I was lucky and just got the right kind.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
RBM

Lutron makes a low voltage dimmer

Reply to
BobK207

Thanks

I'll go with either the Lutron or the Leutron ... :-)

Lenny

Reply to
Leonardo

some of those low voltge "electronic transformers" cause radio and TV interference

Mark

Reply to
Mark