Daylight Savings

Don't fergit to get up at 2am and change your clock. In fact, if you want to do it right, wait until 3:30am, after everybody else has set their clocks, just to be sure.

Spring back, fall forward!

Guv Bob's Clock-Setting Service

Reply to
Guv Bob

nt to do it right, wait until 3:30am, after everybody else has set their cl ocks, just to be sure.

Nice try...Spring Ahead/Fall Back! {8¬)>

Reply to
Bob_Villa

I just checked my account balance at the Daylight Savings Time Institute. Right now I have 216 hour of daylight that I can use at any time. I'm going to cash it in when we go on vacation.

I'll be Springing back soon!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hi, Right. Most of clocks in my house and my watch are automatic, synch'd to atomic signal. I don't wanna be late for mass tomorrow morning.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I'm willing to bet business is really slow.

Consider a new venture.

Reply to
Meanie

No, senor. We at the LDFN, the National Front for Day Light, have taken control of daylight from the capitalist pigs in your Washington, D. C. From now on, twice a year, it is spring back. This will give the Front in 5 years 5 or 10 more hours of daylight per day, which we will share with all of you.

Viva la Luz del Dia Fronton National. Viva la Revolucion.

Reply to
micky

You are wrong on multiple items.

First, not "everyone" (more on that inaccuracy later) change their clocks at 2AM. In fact, if people followed your advice, no one would change their clocks at 2AM, which would really screw up your "wait until everybody else has changed" advice since everyone would wait until everyone else changed and no one would change their clocks.

Second, regarding your use of the word "everyone", not everyone changes their clock, period. Hawaii and Arizona don't observe DST so they didn't change their clocks last night. Interestingly, the Navaho Indian reservation, which stretches across 4 states, including AZ, observes DST, so those that live in the part of the reservation that is in AZ, do change their clocks.

In addition, DST is not observed worldwide, so "everyone" misses the mark once again.

Third, you might want to look that up again. If you set your clocks back last night, you are going to miss a lot of appointments in the days ahead.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll take care of my own clocks.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You heard about the guy who set his alarm clock for 2am, woke up, reset his clock to 1am per daylight savings time, went back to sleep. Whereupon his alarm went off at 2am and obviously forgetting he'd set his alarm clock, set it for 1am, went back to sleep, ad nauseum. Of course you haven't heard of him. No one has.

Reply to
RobertMacy

How's your leg? The one being puled.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

He obviously read it too fast and didn't understand you were "puling" his leg.

Reply to
hrhofmann